Thursday, May 26, 2011

Run Sarah Run…..


I need to quit watching the news…..I mean how much can an old guy take?  Last week the world is going to come to an end, for some rapture or something,  and then at the last moment it gets canceled.  Then, just as I start to relax I tune in and they are saying Sarah Palin is going to run for president.  Oh boy ….. Here we go… Drill Baby Drill.

Palin in the White House…..Does that mean we get the daughter and all the guns or ????  What happens if she gets a better offer from Fox News and quits half way through her term…..would her dancing daughter take over?  I guess I wouldn’t mind so much except that Sarah is as dumb as a pizza.  She may be the only politician on the planet that is dumber than Rick Santorum and YIKES !  he is running.

The drawing is by Big Dutch and is available at the Yard Dog gallery in Austin Texas…..see if you can find Sarah in the art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment