Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving friends.  Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Big news:  David "Big Dutch" Nally and Wm.B. Nally (that's me) will have a showing of our work in 2012 at the gallery at Albright College in Reading.  Details are being taken care of by the Outsider Gallery and the College so I don't know dates yet.  As plans are developed I'll post them here. Dutch and I will be showing a lot of new work, drawings, paintings and constructions.  This winter I'll be in my studio with my cats painting, sipping espresso and enjoying the views ...... let it snow, let it snow.

                           Daybreak view from my studio.

The time allotted Herman Cain has expired.



Add Herman to the list with Rick Perry.  Nice try guys send your audition tapes to Fox news...good pay and a swell bunch to work with. Good Luck !


No comments:

Post a Comment