Saturday, July 23, 2011

Gov. Perry's Phone Hacked

Here is the transcript  of a recently hacked phone conversation from Gov. Rick Perry of Texas. 

Austin Texas……June 03/2011 0513 hours ST
Sn. 987654301347650fa00g    RD Sat 60666
………………………………...................................................
Gov. Perry:     Hello this is the Gov……..

God:    This is your God calling.

Gov. Perry:   Hi God, praise be and how are you doing?

God:    I’m high up and doing well, thank you

Gov. Perry:  What’s up God ? 
  
God:     I am calling you to serve me

Gov. Perry:   Oh my god, you mean I am being “called”?

God:     Yes, this is THE call.




                        God making "the call" by Big Dutch

Gov. Perry:   I am ready to serve you God ….what must I do ?

God:     You must be President of the United States.

Gov. Perry:   But God I thought  you were done president calling after Brother Bush.

God:    Well, you thought wrong sonny.  Now shut up and listen….We have a special situation. No way I’m going to lay around  up here in heavenly bliss and let George Romney get elected.  He’s a Mormon, are you kidding me ?

Gov. Perry:   What about one of the girls?  Mrs. Bachman is already in the race and I’m sure Sarah would be happy to do it.

God:   Damn Rick…..you are as dumb as George.  NO girls…..forget it. Don’t worry about a thing just do it.  I’ll take care of everything and guide your every step.  And when you are President I’ll be with you 24/7 telling you what to do.  So there won’t be any screw ups this time.

Gov. Perry:   Oh thank you God……I am blessed.

God:   You sure are Rick.
……………………………….....................................
This is a Nally Boys exclusive (don’t even ask how we got hold of this conversation)

Other breaking news:  The Mohnton Football Club awarded the “Dick of the Month” award for July to House Speaker John Boehner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment